What: The Indo-American Society, Mumbai, is conducting a Personality Development course and a Public Speaking course.
Where: Indo-American Society, Fort, Mumbai
When: July 24 to 29
Personality Development Course
- What is Personality?
- Understanding Yourself
- Overcoming Shyness
- Developing Good Communication Skills
- Listening Skill
- Building a Strong Self-image
- The Art of Solving Problems
- Developing a Good Self Esteem
- Goal Setting and Planning for the Future
Public Speaking Course
- Self Confidence � Avoid Nervousness
- Joy/ Ease and Authority
- Sincerity and Credibility
- Enthusiasm and Energy
- Enhancing leadership qualities
- Fundamentals of clear expression
- Text and subtext in Public Speaking
- Stage Presence and Visual aspects of Public Speaking
- Tone and Vocal aspects of Public Speaking
- Language and Verbal aspects of Public Speaking
Fee: Rs 3,367
How to register?
~ Please contact Rashmi/ Geetanjali to register.
Fort: (022) 22074882, 22074883
Mulund: (022) 32622258, 32622561
5-D Sukhadwala Marg
Mumbai — 400 001