- Do not place the notebook on uneven or unstable work surfaces. Seek servicing if the casing has been damaged.
- Do not place or drop objects on top of the notebook and do not shove any foreign objects into the notebook PC.
- Do not press or touch the display panel.
- Do not place together with small items that may scratch or enter the notebook PC.
- Do not expose to or use near liquids, rain or moisture.
- Do not use the modem during an electrical storm.
- Do not expose to strong magnetic or electrical fields.
- Do not throw batteries in any fire as they may explode. Check local codes for special battery disposal instructions.
- Do not leave the notebook PC on your lap or any part of the body while it is turned ON or is charging in order to prevent discomfort or injury from heat exposure.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures below 0�C (32�F), otherwise the notebook PC may not boot.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures above 50�C (122�F) or to direct sunlight.
- Do not block the fan vents!
- Input rating: Must only receive power input of 19VDC, 3.42A (65W).
- Safe temperature: This notebook PC should only be used in environments with ambient temperatures between 0�C (32�F) and 35�C (95�F).