Shopping on the Internet can be economical and convenient. Shopping on the Internet is no less safe than shopping in a store or by mail. To help ensure that your online shopping experience is a safe one:
* Know who you’re dealing with. Confirm the online seller’s physical address and phone number in case you have questions or problems.
* Know exactly what you’re buying. Read the seller’s description of the product closely, especially the fine print.
* Know what it will cost. Factor shipping and handling — along with your needs and budget — into the total cost of the order.
* Pay by credit or charge card, for maximum consumer protections.
* Check out the terms of the deal, like refund policies and delivery dates.
* Print and save records of your online transactions.
Click Here to read more