The launching on 1 September 2005 of the ISO 22000 series, developed by ISO technical committee ISO/TC 34, Food products, signalled the arrival of a truly global option for ensuring safe food supply chains.
▪ Survey “incomplete” but reveals ISO 22000 implementation in 72 countries
▪ World food giant Danone one of the earliest adopters of ISO 22000
▪ Kraft Foods evaluates ISO 22000 as global standard for ensuring food safety
▪ World’s largest veal producer to implement ISO 22000 at all its facilities
▪ Arla Foods sees ISO 22000 becoming international benchmark for food safety
▪ International dimension of ISO 22000 motivates Malta’s leading food processor
▪ Market feedback on ISO 22000
▪ Eight keys to successful ISO 22000 implementation
There are lot of webinar conducted by ComplianceOnline on Food Safety and standards you can have look.