July 30, 2009
The regulation classifies dental amalgam into Class II (moderate risk). By classifying a device into Class II, the FDA can impose special controls (in addition to general controls such as good manufacturing practices that apply to all medical devices regardless of risk) to provide reasonable assurance of the safety and effectiveness of the device.
Specifically, the FDA recommended that the product labeling include:
- A warning against the use of dental amalgam in patients with mercury allergy;
- A warning that dental professionals use adequate ventilation when handling dental amalgam;
- A statement discussing the scientific evidence on the benefits and risk of dental amalgam, including the risks of inhaled mercury vapor. The statement will help dentists and patients make informed decisions about the use of dental amalgam.
July 26, 2009
The Kargil War, was an armed conflict between India and Pakistan that took place between May and July 1999 in the Kargil district of Kashmir.
The cause of the war was the infiltration of Pakistani soldiers and Kashmiri militants into positions on the Indian side of the Line of Control (LOC), which serves as the de facto border between the two states.
During and directly after the war, Pakistan blamed the fighting entirely on independent Kashmiri insurgents, but documents left behind by casualties and later statements by Pakistan’s Prime Minister and Chief of Army Staff showed involvement of Pakistani paramilitary forces, led by General Ashraf Rashid.
The Indian Army, later on supported by the Indian Air Force, attacked the Pakistani positions and, with international diplomatic support, eventually forced withdrawal of the Pakistani forces across the LOC.
July 26, 2009
Lets pay tribute to our Kargil Hero’s
July 15, 2009
Well it all starts from
- Searching Home
- Check the payment mode which you want
- Look into Developer agreement
- Have close eye on Property dealers
- Choose the right bank/HFC (housing finance company)
- Once you buy then
Ways of Searching Home
- Start looking into advertisements in local newspapers
- Better to approach the bank or the HFC as they already have list of pre approved builders / developers listed.
Check the payment mode which you want
Choose from the 2 available payment modes
- A lumpsum upfront payment when you choose this you have chance of getting 5-10% discount (But I would said not to opt this one)
- One that is construction-linked – best option to go with
Look into Developer agreement
- Exit clause
- Approved building plan are made a part of the agreement
Have close eye on Property dealers
- Don’t belive them blindly
- Check creditibility before you select
Choose the right bank/HFC (housing finance company)
Look at its response to interest rate movements. Look at how it revised its rates during the boom period. Choose an institution that is proactive in changing its home loan rates when interest rates move up or down.
From December 2009 you will have access to your credit score. Use a good credit score to get a better rate of interest on your loan.
Once you buy then
- Regularly visit the construction site to check the progress
- Get in touch with others invested in the project.
Check rediff to know more
July 13, 2009
- Select appropriate type of Return Form
- Download Return Preparation Software for selected Return Form
- Fill your return offline and generate a XML file.
- Register and create a user id/password
- Login and click on relevant form on left panel and select “Submit Return”
- Browse to select XML file and click on “Upload” button
- On successful upload acknowledgement details would be displayed. Click on “Print” to generate printout of acknowledgement/ITR-V Form.
Click here to know more
Source: Income Tax Department, India.