- If your child has fever, throat infection, body ache, consult doctor.
- Swine flu testing is done only at government hospitals.
- Nose and throat swabs will be taken and tested.
- Child will not be quarantined if there are no symptoms.
- If clinical symptoms exist, child will be hospitalised, and tamiflu will be given only if the tests are positive.
- Act early to ensure quick recovery.
- Rapid screening advised by private hospitals not legal.
- Do not go for rapid screening as it’s not 100 per cent accurate.