IT’S all very well to ring in the New Year with more than your quota of bubbly but what about the morning after?
SOME MORE HANGOVER-BUSTERS
- HOPEFULLY! Don’t go to bed immediately after you’ve finished drinking. Your metabolism slows down when you are asleep, so staying awake will help to process the alcohol in your body
- Try to limit yourself to one drink an hour and don’t mix drinks.
- Try to take sips of your drink instead of big gulps. You want to give your body the best chance of processing the alcohol
- Have breakfast — the optimal breakfast is a small cup of milk, eggs and toast
- Take an aspirin if headaches persist, but do not take more than two
- Have Vitamin B as a supplement or one piece of banana and stay clear of sweets
Source: Times Of India