May 29, 2009
Helpline launched to protect Indian students from violence
In the wake of rising incidents of violence against Indian students in Melbourne, a new helpline service has been launched to protect them and improve their personal security.
The helpline number – 1800, which came into effect on Friday, is the initiative of community members known as Police Indian Western Reference Group (PIWRG).
May 28, 2009
Warning Letters and Untitled Letters to Pharmaceutical Companies in 2009 here you will get the following information-
- Released Date
- Posted Date
May 27, 2009
Below listed question will guide you to save tax in much smarter ways
Q1. Do you need a house? Does your employer offer Rent Free Accommodation or House Rent Allowance?
Then go for it, as the amount gets deducted from your total taxable income.
Q2. Does your company expect you to wear uniform at work?
If so, the expenses incurred on buying and maintenance the uniform will not be taxed.
Q3. Does your employer provide you with allowance for your children’s education and hostel accommodation?
Then use it to claim exemption under section 10 (14).
Q4. Does your company provide you with a telephone facility in your home?
Then it is not taxed. However, be warned against taking telephone allowance, since it is totally taxable and will increase your taxable income.
Opt for the car facility, since the value of the perk is much lower than the actual expenditure incurred on the car.
May 26, 2009
Check Pharma and Biotech webinars
Compliant GCP (Good Clinical Practice) Studies – Working with a CRO
- Steps to meet the sponsors requirements.
- How to know – are GCPs being followed and is it documented.
- Know the “relationships” – QA, Clinical and the CRO.
- The Audit (aspects and specifics).
- How to do an audit follow-up.
- Post CRO Assessment – How
Objectionable Microorganisms: Considering the Risk
- What is an Objectionable Microbe?
- Pathogens vs. Objectionables.
- Just how objectionable is it?
- Consider the risk.
- Performing a risk assessment.
Advanced Topics in Good Documentation for GXPs
- The documentation practices that enhance study integrity, repeatability.
- How to prevent 483 items related to data documentation.
- The main documentation errors seen and cited by the FDA.
- Why GLP serves as a good foundation for clinical studies, GMP, and even research.
- Tips for documentation in lab notebooks.
Japanese PAL – JPAL Technical, cultural and language challenges when dealing with MAH, PMDA, Distributors and Customers
- Undertanding Japanese culture in context of JPAL.
- Risk adversity in the MHLW, PMDA and filtering down to the MAH.
- Language: Translations, interpretations and resulting gaps.
- Technical differences – How to respond and persevere.
- Culture differences – Sometimes we just have to go along.
- Submission data – Best practices for common understanding.
Basics of testing associated with sterilization validation and routine processing
- What are the appropriate types of tests during sterilization validation.
- What standards should be used for the testing.
- What type of samples and sample sizes should be used.
- What testing needs to be performed routinely.
- What frequency of testing is recommended.
- What methods can be used to reduce testing.
May 26, 2009
Get your toughest Quality and Compliance problems solved by world renowned experts. Ask a question and get multiple answers from multiple experts and users and choose which one best solves your particular problem.
May 22, 2009
Bharti Airtel, Asia’s leading integrated telecom service provider, today announced its entry into the cloud computing space with the launch of Airtel Net PC – a low-cost online computer for its broadband customers.
The Airtel Net PC is a ready-to-use computer – inclusive of a 15 inch LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse and Nivio companion – offering just about everything a PC does at a fraction of the cost. It is available at only Rs. 7999 exclusively for Airtel broadband customers in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida.
The Airtel Net PC is a plug-and-play online computer, inclusive of a 15-inch LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse and Nivio companion (which enables the PC to connect to a backend Linux-run server for storage and applications) and priced at Rs 7,999 exclusively for Airtel broadband customers.
Available at Airtel Stores & NEXT Electronic Stores from tomorrow –
It will initially be available at Airtel Stores and NEXT Electronic Stores in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida from tomorrow. If customers do not want the monitor, the package costs Rs 4,999.
A next-generation computer that never goes obsolete and never crashes
• 10 GB data storage space from Nivio, original and latest software from Microsoft with every Net PC
• Ready-to-use online computer complete with 15” LCD monitor, Keyboard, Mouse and Nivio Companion
• Available at Airtel Stores and NEXT Electronic Stores in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida